Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Final Project animation

Valuable takeaway you learned

A valuable takeaway I learned from this project is that things go wrong and you have to try to fix mistakes. When things go wrong it's important to stay on task and stay calm.

How did you learn it?

When we forgot to bring supplies we decided to use Helen the fish as a prop instead of Kermit. I also learned it when we were running out of time and I no longer felt comfortable being Wonder Woman. I also learned to fix things when by the time it was the last day the person in charge of Maya gave up and did not tell me so I had to make a Maya model last minute

Why was it important?

Working in groups is hard and no group will be 100% on task. Groups are an awful way to get things done because most of the time no one does anything till the last minute.

Biggest challenge?

My biggest challenge was dealing with my group as they were not fun to deal with. They complain when they don't have anything to do and then when I gave them something to do they just talked with friends for most of the hour.

Strengths/Weakness

My greatest strength is FX and my perfectionism is also a good strength. My biggest weakness was my group as they don't understand that this has to be perfect and that taking shortcuts will not work. My job


Raina, Jessica, Layla, and Cas were in the group
My job was  Creating Story boards, and FX

I ended up doing Maya, Recording, Editing, and FX.
My team was really immature during the project and it kind of ruined my whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment