Monday, May 22, 2017

Final group project post


Our product is "The food Printer" and it's basically a 3D printer that takes food instead of plastic. Our company name is "Food Tech" and our slogan is a play on "I can't believe it's not butter!" Our process   was coming up with a product/company, making a video for it, making graphics, making an animation, and making the website. I created the food printer logo, the animated logo, the banner, and I edited the video. I think I learned that if someone doesn't do their job in a group, to let them slug behind then give them an important job to do so they are equal to everyone else's work. What I would have done differently is possibly choose a different product since ours was apparently too hard to understand and was "impossible" even though two other people's projects were magically refilling cups. I'm most proud of my animation, as I really like the transitions.

our group presentation was difficult, as we had half a website, haven't rehearsed, and my amazing animation wasn't present. If I were to redo the presentation, you can bet your butt that my animation would be on there and my picture would still not be there.

overall I really liked this project.

1 comment:

  1. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog. For more info visit
    ecommerce website development company | ECommerce Web Design Company in Bangalore|

    ReplyDelete